JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are way ahead of most. Many who carry are not consistant. If you can legally carry, why not carry 24/7. If you don't, sure enough, that's when you will need it. I pitty the fool who reaches for his gun in a time of need only to find it's at home....

Pretty much 24/7/365.

When I'm at home (I work from home a lot) and I'm in sweats I use a "SmartCarry", not in front as they advertise, but strong-side like an IWB -- that's very comfortable, hardly know its there. Bicycling in summer is my weakest link, I carry in a fanny pack, but I don't like to, I prefer it be IWB.

My carry gun does periodically change though, depending on the season, how I'm dressed and sometimes my mood (sometimes I feel like a .45, sometimes like a 9...). Other than my SW442 for the occasional pocket carry, all of my carry guns are striker-fired, so at least the 'manual of arms' is consistent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top