JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same here. I carry the same gun, in the same holster, 365 days a year. Morning until night.

I don't buy into "changing gear for the particular day" stuff. My full size 1911 will conceal well enough under a TShirt. :)

Sometimes I'll unsnap it from my belt and lay it on the couch next to me, if I decide to lay down. But I'm not sure that counts...

I carry every time I leave my secure apartment, even if only to the laundry room. The building is semi-secure, but occasionally an odd duck gets buzzed in by somebody senile. My door is much too sturdy to be kicked in, so I don't carry in my sweats at home, but there are guns in reach...................elsullo :p

The wife and I both carry or have at arms reach, a firearm, 24/7.
Shotty's at bedside along with EDC's and some forms of emergency lighting. Other arms may be strategically placed within home and other locations.
When taking out the trash, in the yard, tinkering on my Hotrods and bikes in my shop, reloading or sitting at the dinner table.....
The only time I'm not are at locations that forbid it and hold significant penalties for violating those demands (and then ONLY when I absolutely have to!)
I don't frequent stores/malls that restrict my right to self defense or I take my chances (of being asked to leave) and carry anyway.

I carry whenever I leave the my property...unless it’s a restrictive area (Post Office, employers property ect...) I only carry one type of firearm (1911) in the same holster regardless of my dress, then only difference maybe my shirt is tucked in on more formal type occasions.

Pretty much 24-7 for the 1st 10 years but for the last 12 years my employer enforces a strict firearms policy so I must comply, abide, conform, blah blah blah! Dammit! :nuts: It would be tough for me in my position to carry at work anyway since I am always in tight spots, on ladders and inside machinery. But I would prefer the choice.

Am I being paranoid? I carry everyday, I have a gun car a cheap 380 alway in my car just in case my carry is not with me but very rare that will happen. I have a handgun loaded in my gargage hidden ony me and my gf know where it's at, one in my living room of course loaded, my personal carry I usually leave it on top of the refrigerator when I get home. When I leave I reach there to get it, once awhile I carry it with me and leave it next to me on my bed. My bedroom of course full of fun, AK, AR, Shotgun, and of course a few more handgun.... Am I being too paranoid? not at all because I love guns..... I love the feeling having it everywhere I am at...

I carry always in short. I carry in and around my house, in town, and even at work despite their strict policy against it! Concealed being concealed and all nobody at work knows I'm carrying there. I'm not even sure I'd be fired though if they found out, but it is a very real possibility. I would assume they would just walk me off site and insist that I can not come back if I'm carrying. I know they can't make a charge stick though. According to the law they have to post signs at every entrance in order to even make a trespassing charge stick. Unfortunately this doesn't stop them from firing you for violating the company policy.

Pretty much 24-7 for the 1st 10 years but for the last 12 years my employer enforces a strict firearms policy so I must comply, abide, conform, blah blah blah! Dammit! :nuts: It would be tough for me in my position to carry at work anyway since I am always in tight spots, on ladders and inside machinery. But I would prefer the choice.

You need a bug! My LCP is invisible at work. Admittedly it ain't much but it's better then nothing.

I carry when I'm outside of the house on weekends and evenings. I can't carry at work (I work at a school) and I only carry some of the time at home. I do often try to have a gun nearby when I'm at home though.

I don't carry at work because it is my company and I do in home sales with a uniform that does not allow for a gun. But once im off work i carry almost always unless going swimming or am at the gym.

I am looking for a carry weapon for my work truck because i could conceal that and use it if needed or for defending the office when i am there, but we don't handle cash so not much to worry about besides former employees.

I carry when I'm outside of the house on weekends and evenings. I can't carry at work (I work at a school) and I only carry some of the time at home. I do often try to have a gun nearby when I'm at home though.

This bugs me so much. My kids go to public school. how many school shootings do we need to have before they allow teachers and other school staff to carry. Gun free zones invite massacre.

Please for the sake of the children carry anyways but be silent about it. Don't let anybody know your doing it. Again I recomend a bug for you sir.

I don't carry at work because it is my company and I do in home sales with a uniform that does not allow for a gun. But once im off work i carry almost always unless going swimming or am at the gym.

I am looking for a carry weapon for my work truck because i could conceal that and use it if needed or for defending the office when i am there, but we don't handle cash so not much to worry about besides former employees.

I bet a bug would conceal in your uniform ;)

all day everyday, same gun same holster. Unless I'm goin to a specific place that by law does not allow them. I can't help but think that the one day I don't carry is going to be the one day that I'll need it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top