1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

CHL Class Next Weekend

Discussion in 'Archived - Oregon Firearms Academy' started by OFADAN, Feb 23, 2014.

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

Or maybe you attended a basic class somewhere else but it only lasted 45 minutes to a couple hours in a hotel meeting room or at the back of a gun shop and there was no hands-on training with your defensive handgun - right? You know you want more...

Well here is your chance!!!!

We have a couple spots remaining open for the Sat March1st 8 hour Basic Handgun Safety course. For the last 17 years we've been offering this course at our Academy and now you can attend a $125 course for $75! The course includes 3 hours of training with your defensive handgun and we'll do more than just shoot! You'll be introduced to the defensive tactics needed in conjunction with "shooting" your handgun. This training will prepare you for the all day of training in our next Defensive Handgun 1. You'll also receive an in-depth look into a civilians use of force, and Oregon law regarding the use of physical force and deadly physical force.

So please call or email our business office immediately to get registered. You'll need to tell the office you want the NW Firearms Forum special for the Sat Feb 1st Basic and you're a NW Firearms member.

Oregon Firearms Academy LLC
  2. Mycoffee11

Mycoffee11 springfield New Member

This class is taught so well and included so much information that I chose to take this class 3 times. It was that good and I always picked up something that I had missed. If you want 5 star training and believe self defense is a priority I would recommend taking this class.