JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
State specific information may or may not have been included. Unless something has changed, Oregon allows for online courses, and if I recall the course my wife took years ago, state specific information was not included.

I recently took the full 3hr course for my Utah, I've had Oregon since I was 21, and I don't recall any ORS information being included.

As an FYI, refer to ORS 166 for all firearm information for the state. Be safe and carry on.

Off topic, but has anyone with a Multnomah County CHL moved across the river to Washington State, and still working in downtown Portland, been able to just do an address change on the online form. My concern is that now I may have to 'show a compelling reason' for having a Multnomah County CHL. Working downtown Portland is compelling enough, but I see no where in the change of address form to support this claim, or let me say that the form would not let me move forward, likely in my belief that my new address is in Washington State. Writing this I think I'm probably answering my own question, I may have to resubmit for a new CHL based on my foreign residency. Thoughts?

P.s., I am also applying for a Washington State CPW

Thanks,
JP9

Off topic, but has anyone with a Multnomah County CHL moved across the river to Washington State, and still working in downtown Portland, been able to just do an address change on the online form. My concern is that now I may have to 'show a compelling reason' for having a Multnomah County CHL. Working downtown Portland is compelling enough, but I see no where in the change of address form to support this claim, or let me say that the form would not let me move forward, likely in my belief that my new address is in Washington State. Writing this I think I'm probably answering my own question, I may have to resubmit for a new CHL based on my foreign residency. Thoughts?

P.s., I am also applying for a Washington State CPW

Thanks,
JP9
Just tell them you work in Portland. Or go to a better border county.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top