JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chip McCormick 8 rd mags work great in my Springfield, and a buddy's kimber. No problems except when you drop them out of your pack in the middle of nowhere and cant find them... lol

nate

How about Tripp magazines, anyone using them? What do you think, how well do they operate?

I just bought a Tripp magazine for my CBOB & Tripp conversion kits for the two DW magazines that came with it. I was having problems with the slide locking back with the DW magazines. I've only been able to put 150 rounds through these, so it's a very limited test, but no problems with feeding or slide locking so far.

I have a CBOB as well and I have to say the only thing I was disappointed about was the mags. No real problems with them, just cheap quality. I expected better quality mags to be shipped with a pistol of that quality. Kind of like vinyl seats in a Ferrari.

McCormicks Power mags are the ones to get. Bypass the "Shooting Star" model. They may work, but after time, they tend to cause more problems than they are worth.

Tripp makes a good mag. Virgil did his homework when they introduced them.

I have been using Wilson mags back when they were known as Wilson/Rogers model 47 mags. Wilson sent me some of the new ET mags, and they are worth checking out as well. A bit spendy, but so far have held up to some good hard use.

Chip mccormick mags are awesome, i'm a 10 rnd type of guy, so the power-10s, i highly recommend. I also have th ewilson combat and tripp research 10 round mags, and to be honest, I like the tripp research 10 round mags better because of the floor plates, they sit so perfect against my colt .45.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top