JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
48421494_2366106540130225_5933654502342131712_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
A tourist behaves badly.
And it makes the world news report.
And it involves animals parts.
Stop the presses.
Call in the National Guard.
Do we have any Klingons available?
I'm kind of scared right now.
Wait:
I don't care.
Sorry.
Carry on.

The story does more to prove that the charities asking for donations, all the while making millions to prevent poaching are simply a scam. 510 zebra penises they said? Why?

I watched a several series having to do with Customs in various cities... Chicago, New York, Vancouver, Ontario, and a couple in New Zealand. The New Zealand series was amazing as there was constantly a problem with Chinese trying to bring in prohibited "natural" goods. Anything from foods to medicinal. The medicinal tended to be weird or gross.

Really? A restaurant that only serves penis?

The Beijing penis restaurant
There are some weird and wacky things to eat out there in the world. Over the years, I've tried scorpion, silkworm and even tarantula. But they were nothing compared to this experience of eating animal penis.

The first thing that surprised me was the actual restaurant.

I was expecting a strange, small, dark establishment appropriate for the dodgy cuisine we were able to try. In my mind this was quite a subversive thing to be doing and I thought the décor would reflect that – I imagined furtively glancing around at other patrons as we bit into a forbidden food, sharing an unspoken and guilty feeling of naughtiness.

So it was quite a shock to walk into a rather posh restaurant with private rooms, crystal goblets, gold cutlery and a personal waitress who would explain the health benefits of the appendages we were about to taste. Apparently penis is quite a delicacy in China and the other rooms were full of businessmen who were clearly trying to impress.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top