JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Moved to auction! Reduced!

Nice old Chinese Tok Type 54 chambered in the 7.62x25 cartridge. This is from the current batch of R guns imported pistols but the previous owner replaced the trigger safety with a regular Tokarev trigger so it looks original. That means no stupid safety so don't poke your eye out. Nice small, clean import mark on the underside of the dustcover. Comes with a nice holster, an extra set of lanyard cut grips, 2 used mags and 2 new in the grease mags for a total of 4 magazines. Slide numbers match the frame. I can't remember if the FCU is matching but I will update the ad after I pull it apart. I will travel as far north as Roseburg for transfer and I can ship to your FFL dealer as well for an additional $15 [I'll split the cost with you]. I'm going to take it apart and post some pictures of the internals in a bit. Thanks for looking! $500 $450 Last reduction before I send it to auction!

IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0344.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0347.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads