JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this SKS a couple of months ago thinking I wanted to get into 7.62. I never even got around to shooting it, and now I have decided to go in a different direction.

The rifle came to me mounted in a Tapco stock, but I have the original wood stock to go with it. There are a total of 7 mags: five 30-rd metal mags and two 20-rd Tapco mags (not pictured) that I bought for it. As I mentioned before, I have never fired it, so the Tapco mags are unused, but I did load them up once.

There is a replacement cast receiver cover with a 4X scope mounted to it, plus the original milled receiver cover. Of course, there is a spike bayonet, but no cut for it on the Tapco stock.

The numbers match on all parts as far as I can tell.

*I do not have the original 10-rd fixed magazine for this rifle.*

In addition to the rifle and accessories, I have 1040 rounds of 7.62x39 available. There are 39 boxes of Wolf FMJ (totaling 780 rounds), 3 boxes of Barnaul SP (60 rounds), and 200 rounds of Wolf HP on stripper clips which are in a bandolier.

I would like $325 FTF for the rifle and accessories. I would like to give you a bill of sale just for my own records and for yours.

Ammo is $275 for everything.

For purchasing everything, I will let it go for $550. Thanks for looking!! :D

Trades desired:
Glock 17 or 22 (Gen 3)
S&W M&P 9mm
SA XDM9mm

Basically, full-sized 9mm pistols with a tac rail..... Now for the pics:

Last Edited:
I wish you were in Oregon and close to me I love these things...............................

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

I think you took my post wrong. I wasn't joking about interstate FTF transactions, I was just suggesting me move to Oregon and get a valid ODL so I can buy it from him.

Wasn't meaning to imply anything interestate.

We basically don't want to see any talk along these lines period, nothing personal against you.

All posts in a classified Ads must be relevant to the sale of an item so none of this is allowed anyway and we are now making an effort to enforce the rule that has been in effect for quite sometime. Only posts are relevant to the sale of an item are allowed.

There is a time and place for humor and off topic discussions just not within the Classified Ads.

I'm no angel, I have done this myself.

We basically don't want to see any talk along these lines period, nothing personal against you.

All posts in a classified Ads must be relevant to the sale of an item so none of this is allowed anyway and we are now making an effort to enforce the rule that has been in effect for quite sometime. Only posts are relevant to the sale of an item are allowed.

There is a time and place for humor and off topic discussions just not within the Classified Ads.

I'm no angel, I have done this myself.

Gotcha

Guys, don't even joke about interstate FTF transactions.

I appreciate your position as moderator, but maybe lighten up just one notch.
Like : "Supporters, and user's of NWFA.com. We need to not make joke of Interstate transactions, as we are monitored by many different organizations, which at any time might raise ther ugly head and try to shut this site down, or worse yet go after you or one of the other members who they see trying to sell or structure deals..

Just my .02c tyvm, sandy

I appreciate your position as moderator, but maybe lighten up just one notch.
Like : "Supporters, and user's of NWFA.com. We need to not make joke of Interstate transactions, as we are monitored by many different organizations, which at any time might raise ther ugly head and try to shut this site down, or worse yet go after you or one of the other members who they see trying to sell or structure deals..

Just my .02c tyvm, sandy

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thread or the other posts outside of this thread about the problem before you posted that. Read post 13 before you judge me as oppressive. ;)

The safety of the members is my number 1 concern.

Ok let's see if you bite lol Master Piece Arms 9MM about 30 rounds down it. It is about 4 months old has 1 mag and the fake supressor. I have the box and paperwork. I got it to say I have one. Now I want to say I had one. If you will do $350.00 for the 9 and I'll give you $200.00 cash

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.