JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BOTH ARE SOLD....FINALLY.

-remington 870 super mag 12ga, 3.5" chamber, less than 20 shells through it, like new. comes with a box of 3.5" lightfield slugs (expensive), about 15 rounds of 3.5" 00 buckshot, and I think I also have a box of 3.5" birdshot. $250

-chinese SKS, decent shape, no bayonet (didn't come with one). fixed 10rd mag
This one has a fun story behind it. I bought it last year, took it out to test fire it (opening day of hunting season), only to find out it that it was slamfiring in full auto. I thought maybe the dude that sold it to me had modified it or something, so I took it into the county sheriff's office after the seller wouldn't return my calls. They looked it over and ran the serial number, and told me to have a gunsmith check it out and bring it back if it had been modified. I got a hold of the seller finally, took it back to him, he took it apart and cleaned it up real good, and it's had no problems since then.
Apparently, it's a common problem with chinese SKSs to slam fire full auto when the firing pin gets a bunch of crud and crap around it. Wish I had known that before I took it into the courthouse, but oh well.
I've probably put around 100 rounds through it since then, and it hasn't had anymore problems, but I figured I'd disclose that just in case so nobody gets hurt or something.
If anyone is interested in it, I'll let you shoot a box of ammo through it first so you can see that if functions correctly. Or, if you bring your own ammo (non corrosive only), you can test fire it all you want.
update: I put another 40rds through it yesterday and it shot/cycled great still.
$165 for the gun
$175 for the gun with an extra 10rd mag, 5rd mag, and 2 duckbill mags (30rds?)
$200 for all that crap plus 120 rounds of ammo. (60rds of copper washed FMJ which I'm pretty sure is chinese steel core, 40rds of steel case FMJ, and 20rds of steel case HP). 40rds of this is in stripper clips, the rest is in boxes

FTF in Gold Beach

I got a chance to look these guns over better and take some better pics, so here's an update:

That shows the top of the dust cover on the SKS. I guess you would call that pitting. It doesn't look as bad in person as it does in the pic though, but it's a shooter and not a collector's item.

That shows some scratches and stuff on the barrel/gas tube thingie. The gun is in pretty good shape other than that and the dust cover though.

SKS price change to $250 for the gun, extra mags, and 330 rounds of ammo (230rds chinese steel core, 40rds chinese fmj, 40rds steel case fmj, 20rds steel case HP)

will also trade for bolt action .223/.308/.270/.300WM

If you don't have any luck selling it down there and ever make it to the Salem area, let me know. I'll take both of them at your asking price.

Andy

Sorry, no shipping, not going to Salem anytime soon, and not interested in the mosin.

FTF in Gold Beach only, although I'm probably going to coos bay in a few days (which is still a long ways from where everyone who has called/emailed about it is).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.