JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
re: The OP's question, given that our military uses Eotech, Trijicon or Aimpoint, there wouldn't be much value in kill switches for civilian red dots beyond breaking them so we buy more.
If their invasion meant calling up the militia, with all of our Chinese red dot sights, I'd say that we're already screwed and cheap red dots are the least of our worries.

To those saying all Chinese optics are crap, you might want to avoid some of the best low priced optics available today produced by Vortex, Holosun, Sig, Riton, Primary Arms, etc. Any responses to this message are typed on a phone or computer made in China, remember that.
Tho the chances are slim that my Samsung is actually made in South Korea, Brazil and Indonesia are the 2 biggest "assembled in" options I see.

I can live with that.

Why....?

Simple...
Chinese sights are cheap...and plentiful...so there is money to be made.
Many people love a perceived deal / bargain...so again there is money to made.
"Cheap" as in low quality items , easily found and used...again money to made....
I am sensing a theme here....:D

Spyware / treacherous bugs and the like in electronics....sure why not...but then there ain't much one can do about it either.
Except not buy sh!t made in China....
Andy

Chinese optics are never put on any of my firearms. They sell them cause they make money off Americans. There's your tin foil hat theory. The only color that matters in this world is green.

I also run buis on everything. Whether I have full confidence in the optic or not.

To those saying all Chinese optics are crap, you might want to avoid some of the best low priced optics available today produced by Vortex, Holosun, Sig, Riton, Primary Arms, etc. Any responses to this message are typed on a phone or computer made in China, remember that.
Except I'm not trusting a phone with my life…..

Fair point. However, a good Chinese optic is better than a crap American optic.
I'll run irons before I run a holosun or the other named Chinese optics above. Irons worked fine in the Corps. They work fine now.

I'll run irons before I run a holosun or the other named Chinese optics above. Irons worked fine in the Corps. They work fine now.
If you can run irons proficiently that's great, they've worked for a long time and they'll keep working, battery free. I remember when Holosun was just another (assumingly) junk Amazon brand, they've really come a long way since then.

if a guy is betting his life on an optic like this:

FB2C599F-832E-4515-B156-AFDF6E7A2950.jpeg

i question their ability to make sound decisions.

if a guy is betting his life on an optic like this:

View attachment 1062030

i question their ability to make sound decisions.
I was given one of those as a gag gift! It went on my 10/22. I was immediately cooler; I became as stealthy as a lynx, I didn't adopt darkness I BECAME the darkness. All trembled knowing that I could be both everywhere and nowhere all at once. And with my plethora of lasers I was able to attract neighborhood cats to do my dirty work, like a missile strike but of the feline variety.

I was given one of those as a gag gift! It went on my 10/22. I was immediately cooler; I became as stealthy as a lynx, I didn't adopt darkness I BECAME the darkness. All trembled knowing that I could be both everywhere and nowhere all at once. And with my plethora of lasers I was able to attract neighborhood cats to do my dirty work, like a missile strike but of the feline variety.
so youre the one who gave the 5 star review

so youre the one who gave the 5 star review
Yes, all must know that with that setup you will make Tom Clancy shiver in his boots. James Bond will say "Pretty nysh" as he slaps you on the back and winks, and covert agencies around the globe will seek you out to perform independent contracting duties knowing that you, the buyer of this optic, hold the key which will open the door to successful objectives with no risk of capture.

Another bonus is it tells you where all the best Happy Dragon restaurants are located so you may feast after eliminating your target and completing the mission. Discreet, effective, and oh so laser-ey.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top