JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pulled Ad. my Norinco SKS. F2F Hillsboro/Portland area only. Show ID required. No shipping etc etc etc.

I am the original owner - I unwrapped it from its cosmoline paper back in the '80s. The only 'mod' I have done to this rifle is add the Tech Sight TS200 elev and windage adjustable aperture sight and the cross hair front sight. It's very accurate :s0155: The Tech Sight replaces the original dust cover lever. I still have the original parts if it matters to anyone, though I think I had to file the shoulder off the original dust cover lever to get it out. The Tech Sight does hold zero when you remove it for cleaning.

A guess as to round count - all my rounds - over the years maybe 800 rounds. It's in great shape. Few dings here in there on the wood to be expected.

I prefer to use the factory ten round fixed magazine and load with stripper clips, though I do have three high capacity metal duck-bill magazines that go with it. I have a bunch of stripper clips as well.

Also includes the SKS sling, plastic case. Maybe I would includes some 7.62x39 to feed it if that would entice someone.

add: I have the spring loaded firing pin kit - I was going to replace it on the next shooting/cleaning. The spring loaded firing pin kit is included - you'll have to do the replacement :)

Any questions, let me know.

Last Edited:
It's to my understanding that (correct me if
I'm wrong) I can have you drop it buy an ffl for transfer and purchas of long barrel is ok accros state lines if it's from an ffl.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.