JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
... Item Has Been SOLD via outside source. Told em of this sight as well...

Here it is... Up for sale is one of my SKS;

1974 Norinco SKS. SN. c 18XXXXXX. Stamping has the Factory /2l6\ followed by the three Chinese Characters for "Type 56". Fully Functioning Spiked Bayonet. All original and matching numbers EXCEPT for the Pre-Ban USA Detachable 30 round Magazine. I also have included the fixed 10 rounder, however not matching in SN. Rifle comes with the original cleaning tool kit, and 60 Rounds of Russian Made TCW Ammunition. 7.62X39mm LCB 122 GR. HP. Berdan Primed (Non-Corrosive) Steel Cased.

Overall excellent condition from chrome lined bore to wood furniture. Fairly accurate shot as it is. Never had a jam with either magazines included. Been in my keeping since 1992. Hate to give this one up but I need to fund other acquisitions. You know how it is :) Asking $285 but it's worth more than this. Compare whats being sold on auction for nearly twice as much with mine in much better condition.

SKS.jpg

Last Edited: