JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got me one of them Chinese Lynx shotguns

original_f8e266fd-2b14-450b-a4b4-8170a9d967db_PXL_20211224_013524683.jpg

Probably . I have to do some research on port sizes and such . Just picked it u today at my local LGS Palmetto State Armory. Literally 5 miles from my house.

Ive owned Saigas before and the lynx blow them away.

Probably . I have to do some research on port sizes and such . Just picked it u today at my local LGS Palmetto State Armory. Literally 5 miles from my house.

Ive owned Saigas before and the lynx blow them away.
Cool! Post up when you inevitably do!

I should have bought another one of them from PSA. @ $260 with that code when it worked, that's a freaking steal!

i would seriously like to see that
I took a shotgun class long long ago where we shot under a car including changing positions, This was before mag-fed shotguns were a thing. I just can't seem to envision that kind of drill with that magazine sticking out that far without getting totally out of position..:s0092:

i would seriously like to see that
I took a shotgun class long long ago where we shot under a car including changing positions, This was before mag-fed shotguns were a thing. I just can't seem to envision that kind of drill with that magazine sticking out that far without getting totally out of position..:s0092:
Gangsta style, hold it sideways :D