JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The biggest problem is that china sent ingredients here that many manufacturers used to produce pet foods.
The melamine that was used to artificially increase protein % killed approximately 12,000 + dogs here not so long ago.
We ony feed bil-jac as a fill in with home cooked food.
My wife cooked 2 chickens a day for the past 30 yrs. Filler was bil jac and veggies. We dont have vet bills and our canines generally live to ages of 16 up to 20 yrs. 2 wolves we raised lived to 19 and 20, and the Alaskan mals to avg of 18. GS and ridgebacks to 16 and 18. All had lived in our home and none fed crap processed food.
If you visited the mainline dog food processors, you would start doing the same. A canines digestive system can handle things we could never survive, but we don't feed anything that we could never eat ourselves. We dont feed raw, as it is an ongoing parasite battle, and balanced cooked is as good as raw without the decay and parasites.
Chinese crap be damned. We (in the US) view canines as family, and the Chinese view them as nuisance or commodity for food and fur..
Anything from china is suspect.
Again, not long ago they found lead road paint that was compacted into tablets being sold here as ibuprofen.
The list of things they have done is endless. If it has china on the label, let it rot on the shelf !

Back in Holland some supermarkets now limit the amount of powdered baby food people can buy. Lots of Chinese families buy it up (sounds like our 22LR buying waves) to send it home. There apparently was some poisoning scandal in China with baby food, which left a number of infants dead.

One reason the chinese anything is bad is they have no government agency like we do.
We can joke about the alphabet agencies all we want, but they must do something.

I don't know how many folks have seen the recent pics of some chinese cities where
no smog regulations are in effect, it is easy to see the chinese gov't couldn't care less
for their citizens or ours.

One reason the chinese anything is bad is they have no government agency like we do.
We can joke about the alphabet agencies all we want, but they must do something.

I don't know how many folks have seen the recent pics of some chinese cities where
no smog regulations are in effect, it is easy to see the chinese gov't couldn't care less
I would think there is enough "alphabet agencies" out there to find this stuff on the way in, And a company that buys bulk junk from china and puts "American made" on the package should be tried for treason (IMO). It's one thing to knowingly buy china junk and a whole different thing to search for American made products just to learn it actually came from china.
I had a young healthy white lab die during the last poison dog food deal.

I would think there is enough "alphabet agencies" out there to find this stuff on the way in, And a company that buys bulk junk from china and puts "American made" on the package should be tried for treason (IMO). It's one thing to knowingly buy china junk and a whole different thing to search for American made products just to learn it actually came from china.
I had a young healthy white lab die during the last poison dog food deal.

I am sorry to hear of your loss,
I think goods from china should be charged a tariff,
Better yet toss this administration and default on the loans too.
I don't recall getting one gift outta that 17 trillion

Another tip, don't buy any prawns from Asia, particularly china.
We were told they raise them in ponds and are fed human waste.
Buy Pacific and Gulf Shrimp only.

Mushrooms are another one. I believe ALL canned mushrooms now come from China.
Buy only local fresh mushrooms.

I buy round steak at Costco, $3.89lb, 6 lb package.
i slice it into steaks, then cut into 1 inch cubes.
Put them into my food drier on low overnight.
Enough treats for almost a month.
Dogs and cat love them.

Started when I last bought some rawhide chewies.
The smell was horrible, very chemical, not rotten.
Made in China.

Screw them all, they don't give a damn about their own people let alone those of us in the U.S.A. from pet food to autoparts, carpet to tires, we are being overrun with their crap. how the hell did this happen?????

The interesting thing is that "small government" doesn't mean "no government", as many opposing a liberatrianesque point of view will happily infer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top