JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
REDUCED Early Norinco KSI import, not one of the beat down recent century rifles. I have had this since 2002 IIRC. Desirable Factory 26 with the milled trigger group vs later stamped. Rifle dates to 1963 based on 7 million SN# range so it is factory cut for the blade bayonet instead of the later spike. Deep blue finish is in great shape. There is a little bluing wear around the bayo lug and front sight. Good chrome lined bore. Overall a very clean rifle for 52 years old. Receiver, bolt, carrier, trigger group all matching numbers. 10 round factory mag and original wood are MIA but rifle runs 100% with tapco 2ord mags [2 included] Fiberforce Dragunov and metal cheese grater handguard. I will also include the cheek rest, black plastic handguards and shell deflector that bolts to the cheese grater hand guard. This rifle could be restored to original configuration as nothing has been cut, refinished, drilled, etc. $400 FTF in Medford area. ODL/CHL and bill of sale. I may travel north to make the deal work for you. Thanks

26 sks 002.JPG 26 sks 003.JPG 26 sks 004.JPG 26 sks 005.JPG

26 sks 002.JPG

26 sks 003.JPG

26 sks 004.JPG

26 sks 005.JPG

Last Edited:
I really wish I could find a box of .22LR;)

But it may make a good wall hanger even if I cant shoot it. Start a convo with me regarding your trade. Pics are good and let me know the trade value, what it comes with, round count if known, etc. Thanks

I don't know the exact round count it's under 1000 and the only thing I can ever shot a CCI Mini mag it comes with two magazines 25 rounders and I have a real crabbers on the foreign I don't know how to put pictureon the computer but I can send them to your phone if you're interested give me your phone number and I'll send them to you

I would prefer we move the discussion to a private conversation instead of filling up the ad space. Click on my username to start a convo. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.