JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a near MINT (only scuffs on Scope rails), unfired, Chinese Dragunov NDM 7.62x54 Rifle Milled Receiver, Clinton Banned Norinco AK SVD AR sniper rifle for sale. Weapon was purchased for use in films, and has only been held, but never fired. Low serial number. This Chinese Dragunov is in near mint, collector grade, condition. Imported by KSI Pomona, CA. Model NDM-86 made by Norinco. Has 1985 date on the bottom of the receiver. Comes with the side mount scope (with eye piece, and rubber boots), three magazines, cheek rest, and hard case and small accessory kit with manual. Scope number, matching on stock (as it should). Very rare piece of history, only 1000 were EVER imported before the ban. It has a milled receiver and laminated wood and a new finish on both. Asking $6000 OBO, or partial trade/cash deal (like an AR and Cash). FYI: a Used rifle, not as nice, just sold on Gunbroker last week for $7025.00. Please email me with any questions.

DSCN5145.jpg

I have a near MINT (only scuffs on Scope rails), unfired, Chinese Dragunov NDM 7.62x54 Rifle Milled Receiver, Clinton Banned Norinco AK SVD AR sniper rifle for sale. Weapon was purchased for use in films, and has only been held, but never fired. Low serial number. This Chinese Dragunov is in near mint, collector grade, condition. Imported by KSI Pomona, CA. Model NDM-86 made by Norinco. Has 1985 date on the bottom of the receiver. Comes with the side mount scope (with eye piece, and rubber boots), three magazines, cheek rest, and hard case and small accessory kit with manual. Scope number, matching on stock (as it should). Very rare piece of history, only 1000 were EVER imported before the ban. It has a milled receiver and laminated wood and a new finish on both. Asking $6000 OBO, or partial trade/cash deal (like an AR and Cash). FYI: a Used rifle, not as nice, just sold on Gunbroker last week for $7025.00. Please email me with any questions.

Aloha, I am interested in buying this rifle from you!!! I am new here and can figure out how to email you directly? Please contact me if the rifle is still available and we can talk about completing this transaction.

Kind regards and look forward t0 hearing from you,
kevin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.