JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Chinese AK 47 with Polytech Receiver and 16" chrome lined barrel.
Description:

There was also a rifle imported by Kengs Firearms Specialties (KFS). These rifles have all the standard type Poly Tech markings with the addition of two letters "sp" stamped on the left side of the receiver above the mag well. The "sp" is a silver color because it was stamped on the receiver after the rifle was imported. They have 16" barrels that are threaded with a muzzle nut tack welded on. They have Choate black plastic thumbhole stocks and hand guards.

The "sp" rifles are pre ban rifles that were not released from customs before the 1989 ban went into effect. Kengs filed a law suit to have the rifles released from customs in 1989. It was in court and the rifles sat in customs for 7 years. In 1996 Kengs won the law suit to have the rifles released from customs. But part of the court order was that the rifles were now post ban and had to be modified to post ban specs to be released from customs. This confirmed the precedence that the import date of rifles is not when they come into this country but when released from customs. The bayonet lugs were ground down, muzzle nuts tack welded, and Choate thumbhole stock set applied.

Included are 7 high quality European 30 round steel mags with back ribs

Very Good survival package for Protection and Big game harvesting.

$600.00 gets it

I'll take it all the same. FYI, it's the rear of the receiver being cut straight down (90 degree angle) vs a slant cut, cut at an angle to the barrel. Call me and we can talk. PM sent. Thank you.

I've posted "I'll take it " and I've not heard back yet. You guys will just have to wait in line. Have a good one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.