JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If China went to war with America....Who would then buy all of the stuff China makes and exports...? :eek: :D
Andy
India, England, Europe can pick up the slack :s0140:

As to where US companies are gonna import stuff from? Might be a good time to start setting up African manufacturing and development with locally led efforts..... maybe Vietnam and Central-South American nations can pick up the slack in the meantime?

India, England, Europe can pick up the slack :s0140:

As to where US companies are gonna import stuff from? Might be a good time to start setting up African manufacturing and development with locally led efforts..... maybe Vietnam and Central-South American nations can pick up the slack in the meantime?
That would require :
A whole Lotta Slack.....
led zeppelin 60s GIF

Wait...that's Whole Lotta Love....
Andy

Pelosi has been hard on China for quite some time. I agree with her on very little else, but good for her.

China can suck it.
Good for her? This is the beotch who just cannived behind the scenes to pass a nationwide assault weapons and magazine ban bill. How the %*!? can you say "good for her?" She is the single worst enemy we have right now!

I'm not sure she will be the next microchip baron of the far east. She's probably too much of a drunk to pull that off. I'm pretty sure she is just trying to annoy angry Chinese authoritarians. Fine. Let them have their tar-tar sauce. I'm not really in an existential war with people I think are wrong, stupid and/or sad. I just vote against them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top