JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tenor.gif

1582221775784.png Thoughts on China;
- China is a way too fragile for everyday tableware, and it can't go into the dishwasher or
microwave (gold embellishments)) ....
.... So, I prefer Corell for everyday use.

Ever inventory what you bought and took home Made in china?

Every time I pick up something that I bought and took home it's says: Made in china.

No, not 100% of everything, just the majority....

Last Edited:
They could. But I don't think it would be a Party-Sanctioned event.

We are their biggest customer and if commies don't understand anything else, they understand money. Killing the goose that laid the golden egg and all that. Same reason they haven't attempted to call-in our debts.. collapsing our economy has no benefit to them at this time.

An angry, infectious, militant, sweat-shop worker sneezing/jizzing/licking an I-phone cuz they resent the USA... ? Yeah, maybe.

This.

They get back at us by stealing our tech - or anybody's tech - especially if you want entry to China's markets. This has been going on for decades; back in the 80s I worked for a tech co. that sold them special transceivers for their river level monitoring system. They mandated that they be allowed to put the systems together there in China and we had to train them how. They kept screwing up and forcing us to go back and fix their mistakes. They basically wanted to know how everything worked so they could make it themselves.

BTW:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top