JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Question. So we buy more from China then we ever have. I'd China decided to be bad to us, why wouldn't they just have attach a nasty virus to the products we buy from them?

$2.00 an hour product lickers. ?

They could. But I don't think it would be a Party-Sanctioned event.

We are their biggest customer and if commies don't understand anything else, they understand money. Killing the goose that laid the golden egg and all that. Same reason they haven't attempted to call-in our debts.. collapsing our economy has no benefit to them at this time.

An angry, infectious, militant, sweat-shop worker sneezing/jizzing/licking an I-phone cuz they resent the USA... ? Yeah, maybe.

By the time the product makes it here the virus would have expired. Not a viable or realistic play. And as already stated, why would they go after the country that prints money for them?

Where would they steal all of their tech from if we were gone?
Sorry to inform you that most of this tech you speak actually does not originate here in USA. Computers are English, calculators are Arabic, laser scanners are from Israel, telecommunication is the idea of Nikola Tesla (as many current invention are) and I think he is Serbian, I think you get my point. We are the consumers of the worlds' dreamers.

Sorry to inform you that most of this tech you speak actually does not originate here in USA. Computers are English, calculators are Arabic, laser scanners are from Israel, telecommunication is the idea of Nikola Tesla (as many current invention are) and I think he is Serbian, I think you get my point. We are the consumers of the worlds' dreamers.
Your kinda right but 99% wrong, many of the inventors were immigrants in a nation of immigrants. Its the opportunity to innovate and monetize that is the American advantage and why so many succeeded and continue to.

I wouldn't put anything past them. Oiled knives from china will carry the virus because it's a wet surface, oil won't kill it. And there are plenty of idiots in this country buying oiled knives directly from china on ebay right now... In a facebook fan group they're talking about if it's safe or not and some of them decided it's safe. Some folks just have to find out the hard way.

More weird sh!+ from china:

Last Edited:
Your kinda right but 99% wrong, many of the inventors were immigrants in a nation of immigrants. Its the opportunity to innovate and monetize that is the American advantage and why so many succeeded and continue to.
Heck, I have been wrong before and still correct majority of the time. Eh!

Remember....... when you buy that cheap stuff off of Amazon, that comes directly from China... That bubble wrap your item is cushioned in, that you sit there and pop,, that air inside the bubbles, came from China. ( corona virus)

Last Edited:
Because it's more advantageous for them to load spyware so that they can steal our secrets. They also don't want to piss us off too much given their economy is substantially supported by the intellectual property they are able to copy/steal from us. China is NOT our friend.

If I was china I'd pay my workers peanuts and work them to death, use monetary police to keep the value of the money really low and then make it so everyone wanted to produce goods in China by undercutting all the production costs. When everyone was set up in china to manufacture everything I'd start making all the products produced of less and less quality so that people buy more and more often since none of their goods last anymore. But at that point any of the companies that still make quality goods are driven out of business making the world even more dependent on crap from China. The few that are left would be hacked and all their industrial secrets stolen.

China is the walmart of the world. No need to get mad at Americans and kill them when they are sucking at they fake teets filled with fake milk.

Plus biowarfare like that is difficult. putting it in boxes it would have to be something much more robust than a virus. It would probably be anthrax. A collection of the first cases would be easy to track and treat and and we would be at war with China in an instant.

Then they would find out that all their airplanes and tanks are made of chinesium suck just as much as everything else they make

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top