JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Chileno 1895 Mauser - Deutschen Waffen-und Munitions Frabriken - Berlin. 7mm - made around 1896-1897.

This rifle is in overall good condition with smooth action however it has been semi-sporterized and has a few missing pieces (see Photos).

With a little effort, it could be a very good project gun for someone.

$200.00

chil 11.jpg chil 12.jpg chil 10.jpg chil 4.jpg chil 2.jpg chil 9.jpg chil 1.jpg chil 3.jpg chil 7.jpg chil 5.jpg chil 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Max..... Looks like I've got 157 or so rounds of 7 x 57. The prices on the paper tags is approx. retail. That would be about $350.

Make me an offer for all of it.

7mm 1.jpg 7mm 3.jpg 7mm 4.jpg 7mm 5.jpg

Just my honest thoughts out loud with all respect in mind.
I can tell you that I'm definitely buying the rifle lol.

The ammo is more than I expected. Not to give a low ball offer maybe someone can give an opinion on the value for the components???

No problem at all....I'll get in touch with you Saturday night to see if we can meet Sunday. Be sure to send me a yext or call me if I forget.

Good evening Max. My schedule tomorrow is very open. Let me know if you can get away to meet in North Beaverton.

Call or test me.....thanks. Craig

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top