JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish they could ban those stray Lego blocks that you find with your foot at zero dark thirty on the way to the bathroom...

Obviously mandatory Lego registration is the immediate soultion.

Then they'll know exactly who to go after when they ramrod additional legislation banning Legos altogether. And of course make felons out of the kids who fail to turn them in.

Last Edited:
Just another example of the Educational System at it's finest. Instead of teaching what a firearm is they're teacher how bad a Lego can be! Again, there's NO cure for STUPID!!!:)

How did we survive our childhoods?
If any of you had similar experiences, we were shooting BB guns at each other (well, some of us :rolleyes:), playing army with M1 replicas, play bayonetting each other, and even using the darn things as clubs.
The biggest threat back then was "get off my property or I'm calling your parents!"

Had someone brought a Lego gun to our war games, we would have laughed, taken it from them, stomped it to pieces and either banished them or handed them another M1.
They sold the replicas at this army surplus warehouse called Silversteins, by Mound Road and Davison. I loved that place.

Yep it always started out nice and friendly .
Shooting cans off the fence .
Then it turned into a full on bb gun battle through the neighborhood .lol don't forget your sunglasses/ safety glasses HEHEE .

All I can say is I am glad it was not Lincoln Log Shotgun, they would have had to shut the school down.
This kid is obviously a criminal, and should be sentenced to life in prison.

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ONLY APPLIES, UNLESS IT NEED SUPPRESSION.

IS THE LIBERALS ANTIS CREED.

How far things have changed. What has happened to common sense? The political climate certainly has slipped; only in the wrong direction. What we routinely did years ago would be considered high political crimes today.

About 1958 or so. Long Beach California Unified School District. Douglas MacAuthur elementary school. Lakewood CA. About the 6th grade. For a fun project the class got to build non functioning flintlock rifles or a spinning wheel.

The girls chose the spinning wheel. The boy, (including me) chose the 3 foot long reduced scale wood and tin can flintlock rifle. Most of it was wood dowel. Block wood. Cut up soup cans for the metal work. Painted brown and black.

After completion the boys got to play a short war game through the hallways of the school. Yes this is true. The vice principle was the umpire. Teachers played victims. We got to rescue the girls. This actually happened.

Can we even imagine something like this happening today?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top