JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went from 0 to bubblegum in no time.
Body worn cameras from all the officers involved here -> https://www.chicagocopa.org/case/2021-1845/

What's absolutely strange is that officers responded to report of shots fired and made contact with subject matching a description. I'd be coming out of that car hot and heavy. Complacency kills.
This is not complacency, its the Cops being CRAPED all over every time they shoot. Many of them are not just afraid for their job, they are afraid the next time they shoot the WORTHLESS D/A's will try to put them in jail. This is leading to this kind of shoot. Notice the scum laying there screaming that they shot him? He was still trying to play the victim. :mad:

Its Chicago...is that officer allowed to have a clearly extended mag like that? Or did he hit his eject as the shooting start and make it look like a fun stick?

713B2A78-D7F5-40A8-A91A-515F8573934E.jpeg
Had to slow it down, but you're right he hit mag release

*I feel like we'll get in trouble with the mods :s0092:

Its Chicago...is that officer allowed to have a clearly extended mag like that? Or did he hit his eject as the shooting start and make it look like a fun stick?
I noticed that too. I have seen a few of these shootings caught on body cam where the LEO was using an extend'd mag. Have to guess a few departments are allowing it now. This case they should have had a couple long guns trained on the POS but, I am sure that is not allowed there. Have to be "fair" to the scum. Voters there keep this up they will soon have Cops just refusing to even get out of their cars. Let the scum have free roam.

Good comments. What this video also shows, that the public simply does not understand, is the complete defiance displayed by today's criminals. These officers, especially in urban Chicago, are constantly confronted by completely non-compliant lesser criminals that don't ultimately involve the need to shoot. It places officers in that no-man's land of needing to go hands on verses needed to shoot against a deadly force threat.

The results is more officers getting shot (seen here) and more (he was just turning his life around) criminals shot when they pull out a cell phone. Because the last/next call these officers go on may have similar circumstances but not have a gun in play. I appreciate folks on this site have a better understanding of these topics, rare in these times.

Sad to see the hesitation on taking out the trash…
Should they really shoot the guy because he matches a description from a single incident? They can't do that.

There's a serious problem with our society at this time.

Curse those that have vilified and demonized our police forces across the country.

I noticed that too. I have seen a few of these shootings caught on body cam where the LEO was using an extend'd mag. Have to guess a few departments are allowing it now. This case they should have had a couple long guns trained on the POS but, I am sure that is not allowed there. Have to be "fair" to the scum. Voters there keep this up they will soon have Cops just refusing to even get out of their cars. Let the scum have free roam.
Think Dearborn Mich, a nogo zone.

Should they really shoot the guy because he matches a description from a single incident? They can't do that.
Well, wasn't there a cop saying "Dude, drop the gun"? That seems like a little too much time when dealing with a suspect that has already shot somebody on the street. However, I understand that policy may require some kind of warning. IDK. But I agree with those talking about having patrol rifles out and pointed, they don't got those in Chiraq?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking?????????

Naw, just another day in paradise.

I understand common sense is a super power but this is the result of participation trophies. This kid didn't realize he was already losing. Could he believe the police were giving passes that day? What was the best case, in his mind?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top