JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's the long game the left is playing.

First begin the process of defunding police, demoralize police, prosecute police for doing their job and following departmental procedures. Cause the reduction in police forces and discourage people from wanting to join.

Then begin the decriminilization process, seen this first with pot, now with stronger substances, make theft below a certain $$ amount a ticketable offense, begin letting criminals out of jail (because of covid), and continue to coddle street crime, rioting, violence against the populace. Condone and encourage said behavior by lack of action.

All the while, reducing police response to what used to be real crimes. Leaves the law abiding with but a single choice, to arm themselves for protection. Ah, but they can't because that noose on freedom is tightening as well. Can't carry here or there or near any schools, public building or other designated public location. And then the constant assault on the Second Amendment…

Rioters, looters and destroyers of cities are left to run free. Blind the police with lasers, no problem, you get to walk. Try to drive through the city have your car destroyed, no problem, perps walk…. Shoot a protester trying to cause you bodily harm, get arrested and prosecuted…. The insanity is reaching not only a saturation point, but me thinks the breaking point it fast approaching too…

It's enough to make one drink mimosas for breakfast. Whew, honey bring me another mimosa please!!!

Here, let me test out your resolve.

Tough one. Understanding the rules, according to the state drivers manual, looks like the motorist was in the right. Having said that, and with the heightened pressure on police, seeing traffic was as light as it appeared to be, I personally would have maneuvered the vehicle to between the concrete barrier and that soild white line on the right side of the road. Let the office decide if that's a safe spot. Put it on him.

Tough one. Understanding the rules, according to the state drivers manual, looks like the motorist was in the right. Having said that, and with the heightened pressure on police, seeing traffic was as light as it appeared to be, I personally would have maneuvered the vehicle to between the concrete barrier and that soild white line on the right side of the road. Let the office decide if that's a safe spot. Put it on him.
You carry a gun because you are unwilling to put your safety in the hands of others, no? So, why put yourself in the position to be rear ended at highway speeds by someone falling asleep at the wheel or simply not paying attention?

This isn't a tough one at all - the lady had signaled intent and slowed. She passed no suitable place to safely pull over during the entire pursuit. Officer Farva there was on a power trip, plain and simple - a behavior unbecoming of a law man.

Probably. "Walk it off", was an actual cure for injuries in my day.

I remember.

One time I fell off a collapsing ladder while cutting a steel chute with a torch at a mill we were decommissioning, and landed the middle of my back right on a concrete curb, and my super said that. He was serious too. Millworkers are that tough???

Fall 20 stories onto your head and the bozz is still going to say "Walk it off". ;)
'Tis but a scratch. :)

You carry a gun because you are unwilling to put your safety in the hands of others, no? So, why put yourself in the position to be rear ended at highway speeds by someone falling asleep at the wheel or simply not paying attention?

This isn't a tough one at all - the lady had signaled intent and slowed. She passed no suitable place to safely pull over during the entire pursuit. Officer Farva there was on a power trip, plain and simple - a behavior unbecoming of a law man.
This was SADLY one of the VERY few times some LEO had zero excuse. One moron like this just feeds the "we hate all Cops" crowd. This moron needs to be fired and prosecuted. If he owns anything like a home it should be taken to pay the damages.
The really sad part is now that one party has made it so many places can no longer higher good people they are going to end up with a lot more morons like this, with a badge. When no one will take the job the jerks will make it past the screening and watch out public.

This was SADLY one of the VERY few times some LEO had zero excuse. One moron like this just feeds the "we hate all Cops" crowd. This moron needs to be fired and prosecuted. If he owns anything like a home it should be taken to pay the damages.
The really sad part is now that one party has made it so many places can no longer higher good people they are going to end up with a lot more morons like this, with a badge. When no one will take the job the jerks will make it past the screening and watch out public.
This is why I am very concerned for LE and military in the U.S.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top