JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, wasn't there a cop saying "Dude, drop the gun"? That seems like a little too much time when dealing with a suspect that has already shot somebody on the street. However, I understand that policy may require some kind of warning. IDK. But I agree with those talking about having patrol rifles out and pointed, they don't got those in Chiraq?
I don't know if the saw a gun? Or if the officer just decided he was the shooter and was just letting him know he knew he had a gun? I'll ALWAYS be on the side of the police officers. Even when an honest mistake is made. Even when the dumbass insists on getting his cell phone out of his pocket after being ordered to stop/get on the ground/hands-up, and the cop shoots him. If that office saw gun before he said that? Too bad the chunk of waste survived.

Bless those cops. Shoulder and hip shot. Hand shot. There could be some serious recovery time on those injuries.

Last Edited:
Should they really shoot the guy because he matches a description from a single incident? They can't do that.

There's a serious problem with our society at this time.

Curse those that have vilified and demonized our police forces across the country.
Said suspect matches description of known shooter, according to the story and video, suspect refuses to comply with police commands, suspect refuses to show hands and when he finally does, two cops get shot…

Yup, that's the right way for the police to operate.

Sadly this video shows how many Cops are afraid to shoot until its too late. This is going to get more good Cops hurt.
Well thank the trigger happy cops that have shot far to many unarmed people. Until good cops that you speak of hold bad cops responsible. This will keep happening. If the law suits came out of police finding and pensions we would have reform over night.

trigger happy cops
Yeah, right. It's also the dumbass people that won't stop, won't obey the police and won't keep their damn hands out of their pockets when told to put them out where they can see them. Or did you just land on this planet and your space ship had CNN playing the whole trip? So you'd be totally unaware of the facts surrounding police shootings.

I understand common sense is a super power but this is the result of participation trophies. This kid didn't realize he was already losing. Could he believe the police were giving passes that day? What was the best case, in his mind?
You must be as old as my wife.... She calls 65yr olds "kids". This perp was waht, 45, 46? ;)

Well thank the trigger happy cops that have shot far to many unarmed people. Until good cops that you speak of hold bad cops responsible. This will keep happening. If the law suits came out of police finding and pensions we would have reform over night.
Look up the REAL stats and you find you have been lied too. Many do not want to hear the truth but fact is Cops are not now and never were running around shooting innocent people. Those who choose to keep telling everyone who will listen how bad the Cops are sure are getting just what they begged for though which is funny as hell. Unless they are part of the VERY wealthy who have private police they are getting to live with crime. Hope they all enjoy what they begged for.

Probably. "Walk it off", was an actual cure for injuries in my day.
I remember.

One time I fell off a collapsing ladder while cutting a steel chute with a torch at a mill we were decommissioning, and landed the middle of my back right on a concrete curb, and my super said that. He was serious too. Millworkers are that tough???

Fall 20 stories onto your head and the bozz is still going to say "Walk it off". ;)

When you say unarmed, are you implying that someone who doesn't have a weapon isn't still dangerous? Not to mention many times people shot by police reported to be "unarmed" actually aren't.

When you say unarmed, are you implying that someone who doesn't have a weapon isn't still dangerous? Not to mention many times people shot by police reported to be "unarmed" actually aren't.
Most of the people who make totally inane comments like this know full well its a lot of BS. Sadly a few really do drink the koolaid and believe the load of bull fed them daily. The one funny part about it is so many of them now get to live in sewers of crime because they begged for it. ;)

I'm thinking the post you reference was just a drive by, to see who would take a bite at the bait. Been several so far, but none that got gut hooked. :D

I'm thinking the post you reference was just a drive by, to see who would take a bite at the bait. Been several so far, but none that got gut hooked. :D
Sadly even quite a few long time members have a real butt hurt hatred for LEO's. :s0092:
I have to figure they must be the type that drive like they have a sign flashing on top of their vehicle saying "STOP ME!". Then of course get mad when they get hauled to the side of the road :s0092::s0092:
I have had to work late a lot lately. The days I end up driving home in pre rush traffic it often amazes me that there is not a massive wreck every 10 miles of so. :confused:

Sadly even quite a few long time members have a real butt hurt hatred for LEO's. :s0092:
I have to figure they must be the type that drive like they have a sign flashing on top of their vehicle saying "STOP ME!". Then of course get mad when they get hauled to the side of the road :s0092::s0092:
I have had to work late a lot lately. The days I end up driving home in pre rush traffic it often amazes me that there is not a massive wreck every 10 miles of so. :confused:
There aren't any LEO's anymore. Between them leaving the force, and being directed to take care of the more affluent (just my guess) that doesn't leave enough to keep track of the "Effluent"!

that doesn't leave enough to keep track of the "Effluent"!
IMO it's more like that powers that control the cities have given up on trying to have any effect on crime. Unless somebody is shooting, or maybe even then, the leaders don't want a response. Unless it's their house, their 911 call.

"Come and get me, I ran out of gas".

"Ok lady commish, we be right there."

"Not quick enough. I'm gonna sue."

"That's OK. I quit"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews