JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He was killed because he lives in the most violent liberal mecca of this country.

Maybe, just MAYBE if they start punishing criminals and locking up any and all gangbangers and stop blaming firearms in the most gun controlled area in the US they can reduce their out of control violence.

Rep. Danny Davis' grandson shot dead over shoes in Chicago Rep. Danny Davis' grandson shot dead over shoes in Chicago

Half of Chicago is gangbangers...

Buddy who lived there said you can take a wrong turn and drive a few blocks and be somewhere the cops's won't be there to help.

Crap city.

Half of Chicago is gangbangers...

Buddy who lived there said you can take a wrong turn and drive a few blocks and be somewhere the cops's won't be there to help.

Crap city.
Like off of your plane. .. Damn HOLLYWOOD ...airport like 3rd world in 2004 visit...walked out for a smoke. Turned out revolving door was a time machine that took me to what i concieve late 70s inner city ghetto. Needless to say we met our ride time machined our way to good old Edinburgh.....go eastern Illnois....Lincoln museum was cool

As much as I am sad for the loss of a young life and the misguided circumstances that lead them there, when anyone in a leadership role (in Chicago no less) wonders where a kid gets a gun, it just confirms the lack of accountability.

Sugary snacks and bathrooms get more priority than finding solutions to the gang problems. One day the wrong person is going to get murdered and then it will be a priority and they will magically find where the guns are coming from.

There is zero courage in politics. Crime generates money on both sides of the law so whats the incentive to reduce it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top