JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See, they like guns in Illinois. They really do.
They just don't vote for the right people soooo........

‘Nearly 10K’ CCW apps already in Chicago; Nat’l reciprocity bill on table

Nearly 10,000 Chicago-area residents have already applied for an Illinois concealed carry permit, and a weekend poll in the Idaho State Journal today shows more than 80 percent of respondents support a national concealed carry reciprocity measure…

<broken link removed>

I would love to see the violent crime rates in 2 years vs last year. 40% drop?
But we all know who will take the credit..................................................................:rolleyes:

Finally I can see my uncle in Chicago after I get the CCW. :) Before the State of Illinois issued CCW, I didn't want to visit Chicago due to their high crime rates and no CCW. Hopefully, California is next to become a shall-issue state for both CA residents and non-CA residents.

Finally I can see my uncle in Chicago after I get the CCW. :) Before the State of Illinois issued CCW, I didn't want to visit Chicago due to their high crime rates and no CCW. Hopefully, California is next to become a shall-issue state for both CA residents and non-CA residents.

Never gonna happen to this Kommunist state!! I wish, but never...it's been compromised for a long time

Yeah, i can't see Kalifornia adapting. It's full of transplanted people, and i don't mean that in the immigration way, i mean it's where they send 'celebrities' because they they're not safe to make their own decisions.

I too have a relative in Chicago that wants me to come visit. $300 for an out of state license is a little hard to swallow though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top