Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Chicago CCW apps blowing doors off

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

See, they like guns in Illinois. They really do.
    They just don't vote for the right people soooo........

‘Nearly 10K’ CCW apps already in Chicago; Nat’l reciprocity bill on table

Nearly 10,000 Chicago-area residents have already applied for an Illinois concealed carry permit, and a weekend poll in the Idaho State Journal today shows more than 80 percent of respondents support a national concealed carry reciprocity measure…

?Nearly 10K? CCW apps already in Chicago; Nat?l reciprocity bill on table - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

GOG, bcdon, ATCclears and 3 others like this.
  2. JackThompson

JackThompson Valley of the Demons Well-Known Member

Stellar work Dave. :)

3. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

I would love to see the violent crime rates in 2 years vs last year. 40% drop?
    But we all know who will take the credit..................................................................:rolleyes:

4. anthonydo503

anthonydo503 Beaverton, Oregon New Member

Finally I can see my uncle in Chicago after I get the CCW. :) Before the State of Illinois issued CCW, I didn't want to visit Chicago due to their high crime rates and no CCW. Hopefully, California is next to become a shall-issue state for both CA residents and non-CA residents.

5. Michael Js

Michael Js Greater Seattle, WA Active Member

Never gonna happen to this Kommunist state!! I wish, but never...it's been compromised for a long time

6. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, i can't see Kalifornia adapting. It's full of transplanted people, and i don't mean that in the immigration way, i mean it's where they send 'celebrities' because they they're not safe to make their own decisions.

7. anthonydo503

anthonydo503 Beaverton, Oregon New Member

I heard from other bloggers saying that if you're super rich and provide a lot of money to the Sheriff or other California politician, then you may have the CA CCW.

8. stryker9

stryker9 Kirkland, WA Member

I too have a relative in Chicago that wants me to come visit. $300 for an out of state license is a little hard to swallow though.