JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RoneKiln: "One of these instances were after the police were called multiple times to ask for help dealing with the pack of kids in the parking lot screaming threats through the window and waving baseball bats menacingly. Police never did show up."

Have you considered plunging fire with Wrist Rockets?

I wasn't there as it was happening. I was only involved in some of the fall-out after the fellow being threatened finally pulled his handgun to drive them off (he waited far longer than I think I would have, it went on for hours) and he was trying to get the police to take a report. He was afraid some of the kids would report him with a very different story and he'd be the one to get in trouble, despite much of it being on video. The police wouldn't even look at the video. Nothing ever came of it. The kids never came back, the police never filed a report of any form.

Portland is pretty bad about that as well, but my neighbor figured out a way to combat this problem. The guy that lives behind him is a paranoid schizophrenic, and goes off his meds every once and a while. The majority of the time he is harmless, and just fights the apple tree in his backyard, but sometimes he like to throw things into people's yards. One day he came home and his neighbor had spent the day throwing rocks over the fence at my neighbors house, hitting one of his dogs in the eye, and causing a bit of damage. Jason called the cops, and they said that they could take a report over the phone but would be unable to respond. He responded with "well, that's okay I own several firearms, I'll take care of this little problem myself". Bam they were there in 3 minutes. It was probably an irresponsible thing to say, but it was effective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top