JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was what ever The Place To Shoot had on hand. Hornady I think? I shot something like 6 different calibers that day so I forgot what they had. (first time I shot it since I just got it)

At home I have some Hornady 357 critical defense that I got from Willamette Valley arms before they shut down.

Well, assuming it's any of the Hornady rounds that come in 25 round boxes... if you pay over double what I paid for the Remington ammo I'm going to assume it's a more powerful load. :p

I've been wanting to try a box of Buffalo Bore in mine to see how it handles, but damn that stuff is pricey. Can't afford a box "just to try".

I hated the Rhino the first time I saw it and shot it. Then when I shot one a couple years later I had to have it. Now the snubbie model is my EDC. The gun handles amazingly well. It handles .357mags so well you would swear you where shooting .38spl cowboy loads.

I have a video detailing it's lack of recoil and comparing it to a S&W 637.

Chiappa.jpg

Well, assuming it's any of the Hornady rounds that come in 25 round boxes... if you pay over double what I paid for the Remington ammo I'm going to assume it's a more powerful load

Hornady handgun ammo is loaded full house. Remington white/green box isn't junk, but won't match up to the Hornady for velocity.

Gotta agree these are "fugly" guns. Can't seem to get past the looks.
I understand the theory behind them, but just don't see myself buying one.
Wouldn't turn down an opportunity to shoot one, though. Function over form, ya know?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top