JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Chiappa
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gently used Chiappa Rhino, in .40 S&W
Includes all the factory items: Case, manual, cleaning supplies, sticker even.

Plus: moon clips, plenty of snap caps, both the walnut (has a Hogue grip on currently for added comfort) AND the small rubber grip. 2x Aliengear Holsters IWB/OWB (only holstered a couple of times to test fit, just liked to have the option)

.40 S&W ammo included at asking price for locals only, range and defensive varieties (I'll have to recount it all in the AM)

Full kit, ready to shoot for less than MSRP! Open to reasonable offers, but please know I wouldn't be posting if I hadn't been hurting financially since the Ice Storm. If you've been curious about one of these, especially if you like .40 S&W - I believe there might be a check coming this week for just such an occasion ;)

NOTE: Has the slightest not-even-scratch on the front end (shown in pics) which can only be seen at certain angles - it doesn't even go through the anodized coating. I got it that way, and haven't messed with it aside from standard cleaning. Otherwise in excellent condition. Shoots fantastically, makes .40 extremely manageable, mitigates snappiness and recoil for sure. I can include other fiber-optic colors for the front sight if you like, as well.

Transfer in Oregon City or Tigard Pawn preferred, buyer pays fee.

PXL_20201228_215852100~2.jpg

Thanks for looking!:s0067:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bump, price drop. Make me an offer and I can +/- certain items to make it work. Also willing to say that I will entertain trades for/towards bullpup rifles of the AUG/FS2000/RDB-S/C variety, thanks

Are you open to a trade of
Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield PC Ported
holster for m&p
Two 9 mm mag for m&p
11 boxes of 9mm Blazer, total 500 rounds
Also another is selling same item here for $800

Are you open to a trade of
Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield PC Ported
holster for m&p
Two 9 mm mag for m&p
11 boxes of 9mm Blazer, total 500 rounds
Also another is selling same item here for $800
Thanks for the offer, but no. And yes, they listed the same item after me, but without all the extras. I'm probably gonna throw it up on GunBroker, or sell off a different cheaper handgun and get this gunsmithed to fire 10mm/magnum rounds for more firepower and versatility.

Can you describe why you do not like the Chiappa Rhino?
It's not that I don't like it, I just need funds for other things. Trigger is a little heavy, but that's about the only issue, everything else is great. I mean, I wish I had the ability to have gotten a Mateba by now, but other than one of those (at 3x the price or more), this is pretty much my favorite revolver.

Gently used Chiappa Rhino, in .40 S&W
Includes all the factory items: Case, manual, cleaning supplies, sticker even.

Plus: moon clips, plenty of snap caps, both the walnut (has a Hogue grip on currently for added comfort) AND the small rubber grip. 2x Aliengear Holsters IWB/OWB (only holstered a couple of times to test fit, just liked to have the option)

.40 S&W ammo included at asking price for locals only, range and defensive varieties (I'll have to recount it all in the AM)

Full kit, ready to shoot for less than MSRP! Open to reasonable offers, but please know I wouldn't be posting if I hadn't been hurting financially since the Ice Storm. If you've been curious about one of these, especially if you like .40 S&W - I believe there might be a check coming this week for just such an occasion ;)

NOTE: Has the slightest not-even-scratch on the front end (shown in pics) which can only be seen at certain angles - it doesn't even go through the anodized coating. I got it that way, and haven't messed with it aside from standard cleaning. Otherwise in excellent condition. Shoots fantastically, makes .40 extremely manageable, mitigates snappiness and recoil for sure. I can include other fiber-optic colors for the front sight if you like, as well.

Transfer in Oregon City or Tigard Pawn preferred, buyer pays fee.

View attachment 843393

Thanks for looking!:s0067:
Is this still available?

I also did some upgrades on it like a KNS gas piston, ALG enhanced light trigger, kyber custom peep whole and cheese grater. I also have some accessories to go with it 75 round drum and a CNC warrior 4pc muzzle break.

Thanks for the inquiries, folks. I am messaging you back, and prioritizing interest in the order received. I have been really busy lately and had not been on the forum much. The revolver is still available, currently. Check your inboxes.

:s0007:Price drop- need this sold.

Had a few too many nearly sold moments, and not quite the right trades. So how about $950 or best offer for the pistol, grips, clips, and OWB holster? Any takers?

There's another pistol for sale I need and would love to pass this on to another happy owner.

Thanks!

:s0007:Price drop- need this sold.

Had a few too many nearly sold moments, and not quite the right trades. So how about $950 or best offer for the pistol, grips, clips, and OWB holster? Any takers?

There's another pistol for sale I need and would love to pass this on to another happy owner.

Thanks!
Would you do $875, cash ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.