JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price: $650. Up for sale is a beautiful Chiappa 40DS .40 S&W Rhino with black finish. This gun has been in the safe and only brought to the range 1 time. This is a very unique and high quality revolver that will include 14 full moon clips, and a genuine leather Rhino 4" holster. Gun is in original box with original literature, cleaning brush and sticker. Please PM for pickup, I only meet at a licensed FFL in Oregon 99 Pawn in Gladstone, in Washington / Vancouver area I lost my FFL so I can meet at your location. Thanks for stopping by!

P1000343.JPG P1000344.JPG P1000348.JPG P1000349.JPG P1000342.JPG

Last Edited:
Ah, man! I so want a Rhino again (had the 5 inch and traded for a 2 inch and then had to sell due to medical bills at the time). They are awesome and, if I had the money, I'd buy this from you ASAP. But alas, I don't. I think I'm going to cry now...

Well that would not be funny at all, and I've quite clearly showcased my lack of knowledge about the Rhino and it's construction. Perhaps my suggestion is analogous to suggesting one ream out the chambers on a Colt Detective Special to accept 357mag rounds?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.