JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$130
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
08/04/19 - Price lowered - $130.00

07/21/19 - Price lowered to $140.00

06/16/19 - Price lowered to $150.00

05/26/19 - Price lowered to $160.00

04/07/19 - Price lowered to $175.00

Here's something you won't see every day. It's a very high quality, never-used for anything, Cheness "Oniyuri" 9260 Bujimkan Shinobigatana.... I have no idea what any of that means... :D

I bought it brand new and it has never been out of the house, content to live its life sitting in the display stand on the mantle. Never sliced any watermelons or other fruit, no water-filled plastic jugs, no tree branches - nothing. Never been sharpened or otherwise altered. its just the way I received it.

This is a substantial piece of hardware and not some flimsy wannabe zombie-killer blade. It comes with the lined case and stand shown in the photos. Cheness blades are known for their quality. The current retail is $249.99, I'm asking $199.00 - that is a bargain. Needs to be transacted in person as I'd prefer not to hassle with shipping something that would be an awkward package. Also, no trade offers please.

Here are links to a review and also to a place that sells them. The review gives a much better and more thorough description than I can:

Cheness Cutlery - Tenchi Katana - Forged 9260 Carbon Spring Steel Katana Sword.

Cheness

ninja-sword-1-use.jpg
ninja-sword-open-1-use.jpg
ninja-sword-open-blade.jpg
ninja-sword-open-hilt.jpg
ninja-sword-on-stand.jpg
ninja-sword-stand.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sounds good. This is a Really nice blade and I know you'd like it. I will also throw in a wooden practice sword that is nearly identical if you get it... :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top