JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hola

Any former junior chemists, chemistry teachers, enthusiasts, et al, have any recommendations for high school level chemistry lab experimentation books? Ideal book would cover a decent range of quality educational experiments from straightforward to progressively more involved

Thanks,

-Ben

I loved chemistry, what with valence electrons and noble gases. Hopefully you find the materials you're looking for. As a side note, YouTube has some amazing channels with experiments that could be inspiring to kids.

I used to know a guy that used Draino with some others chemicals.

I don't know if he was a legit chemist but a lot of people liked him.

The very first thing I thought of was YouTube but someone beat me to the punch...

There are some awesome channels from beginning chemistry to advanced concepts.

A lot of which have experiment instructions - some are viable and some not so much (depends on the size of your wallet normally).

The very first thing I thought of was YouTube but someone beat me to the punch...

There are some awesome channels from beginning chemistry to advanced concepts.

A lot of which have experiment instructions - some are viable and some not so much (depends on the size of your wallet normally).

And the "fireproofedness" (is that even a word?!) of your kitchen or "workshop". ;):D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top