JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, this is a pretty cool sight, I stumbled upon-it while googling gun shows. Looking forward to leaning more about P.N.W. shooting opportunities, here on the board.

In real life, I mainly do e-commerce…I’m an RV dealer, photographer, expert-witness/appraiser for litigator’s--pertaining to the RV industry, and I mostly target shoot on Friday’s or Saturday’s. Once in awhile I get a paying client, to trap-master for during the week, mostly it’s just few locals that go. Here’s my website with lots of photos: http://www.traprental.com all are welcome to come shoot with us any time. I also have a conceal carry license. I also took Ray’s tactical training over at the Baron’s Den, and still learning to shoot! :)

Seems like there’s a lot of talent around hear, it’s been a blast reading the various threads. Nice to see other Glock and AK enthusiasts in here.

Oh, I too am an Orange County California refugee! Been here since 1998.

Saiga 12 guage Shotgun 10--10-round magazines.
AK-47 10--30 round magazines, & 75 RND Drum.
Beretta Vandalia semi-auto trap, 12 Gauge. Holds four shells.
Mosberg pump action riot, (short barrel) 12 Gauge. holds six shells.
Parder 410 gauge, best suited for young adults and women.
Glock pistol 23-40 cal. with (Crimson Trace.)
lazar and night sights, 4--29 round magazines, 9—13 round mags.
Smith & Wesson 38 special Light weight with lazer.
Beretta 22 cal. pistol with lazar sight (Red Dot.)
Champion electric trap thrower, holds fifty-five clays.

That's me in the upper left.

RV Michael

Thanks for the welcome!

I bought it from a big box store, got a pretty good deal on it as they were closing out thier internet stock (Bi-Mart.) Probably one of my favorite toys....well maybe except the AK-47.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top