JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So who here calls to check the status of there stamp after sending in your paperwork? If you check how often do you call in to check?

I have always called in at the 30 day mark to see when it went pending cause every stamp I have done was pending within the 30 days. So today is day 30 on my current purchase and was told it takes 60 days to get into the system. I thought it was strange when the second question they asked was what date it arrived (I have never been asked that before) and not the transferors name like they usually do.

Anyway just wondering!:)

In Jamuary I got a recording that said that Form 1's and 4's were taking six months to process, and if it was over six months them they would talk to you, otherwise hang up and wait.

The thing with efiling a form 1 is you can check without bothering anyone. I think I checked 4 times a day.

My form 4 though I never called to check. I did show up at the dealer the day my stamp arrived so I can't claim I didn't check at all.

One year and nine months ago I sent mine in. Have been calling monthly since then. It's now sitting on a supervisors desk waiting for a correction of a mistake that they made (their words). The supervisor has been on vacation or in training for the past month. Seriously, this organization needs to be shut down, it serves no purpose.

One year and nine months ago I sent mine in. Have been calling monthly since then. It's now sitting on a supervisors desk waiting for a correction of a mistake that they made (their words). The supervisor has been on vacation or in training for the past month. Seriously, this organization needs to be shut down, it serves no purpose.

Yep Jan of 14 had a eform go in and well guess what it did not go through....but they took my money and after almost 10 months I finally got it back.....now waiting on paper:rolleyes:

Have you emailed Ted Clutter yet? He can make things happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top