JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Progressive Press users, here is a convenient way to visually check all of your powder charges without using up a die station.
The mirrors are from Amazon and have strong magnetic bases.
The larger unit is the better of the two for most machines.

Next Reloading Class Aug 14 near Yakima.

mirror 1.jpg mirror 2.jpg mirror 3.jpg mirror 4.jpg mirror 5.jpg

👍 I see you have LED lighting of the "workspace." for those who are wondering, here is but one company (veteran owned IIRC) making dedicated press-specific LED press lights:

Last Edited:
That UFO for the Dillon on KMS is pretty sweet. I did something similar, carving apart battery powered LED lights from Dollar Tree. Connected them all in series, used a 12v wall brick to power, with a potentiometer so I can adjust the brightness.
I did mine because I'm a cheap m-f'er. Considering the time I spent, the KMS unit is much cheaper....

That's a neat idea. Luckily my Dillon allows me to just look down into the case after the powder is dropped into it.

That UFO for the Dillon on KMS is pretty sweet. I did something similar, carving apart battery powered LED lights from Dollar Tree. Connected them all in series, used a 12v wall brick to power, with a potentiometer so I can adjust the brightness.
I did mine because I'm a cheap m-f'er. Considering the time I spent, the KMS unit is much cheaper....
Some guys have all the brilliant ideas. The rheostat is one of them.

Nice OP. I'll keep this in mind for my press. I use a powder cop but have to lean forward to see inside cases, this could be the ticket.

Thank you for posting this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads