JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for someone who does checking and does it very well. I'm looking at having a Ruger 10/22 with the Full Length Stock(a Laminated one) done. I would be willing to ship it a reasonable distance from the South King County Area. Mike

Well, the counter says 32 people have looked at my Post and I surprised that none of them managed to come up with a name for me. Mike

I'm looking for someone who does checking and does it very well. I'm looking at having a Ruger 10/22 with the Full Length Stock(a Laminated one) done. I would be willing to ship it a reasonable distance from the South King County Area. Mike

Google Sherry Abraham. She is in Oregon, and she was the head checkerer for Kimber of Oregon.

Best,
Gary

Someone closer that does great stock work, especially checkering, is

Cloward's Gun Shop (425) 334-3006

He's located in Lake Stevens which might be a lot closer to you. He's "semi-retired" and his work is known world-wide so he may be busy. Give him a call. IF he does do the work for you it too will be "world class".

He also has a Very nice Range within about five(5) miles of him. That's where we met. I lived on the S end of the Lake for ten(10) years but then his "Shop" was in Seattle. Now I. Live near the S end of Lake Meridian! Mike

I'd like to generally Thank everybody for their comments in reply to my Posting. I don't seem to get nearly enough time on this Forum but I have always gotten great service from the members here. Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top