JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Checked one of my policies the other day and found it was a few months expired (non real property related). Renewed now.

Make sure your insurance is on the up and up.

I'm also thinking of signing up for the national flood insurance program via FEMA.

I have to have flood ins. due to the re evaluated 100yr flood plan............:( But I already had it anyway:p

Make sure your homeowners ins. covers theft over the value of the collection you have or get a rider for it. Some only cover fire for amount not theft including tools also.

Good reminder when buying that if you plan on living in the place vs renting it out or using it as a 2nd home, it costs a lot lot less $$.

Good reminder when buying that if you plan on living in the place vs renting it out or using it as a 2nd home, it costs a lot lot less $$.

True, landlords insurance is cheaper because only the structure and liability are insured, not the contents. I require my tenants to get renters insurance as well so that their insurance is on the hook for somethings that they do, not mine.

During the building boom back before 2008 Cave Junction OR built up many new nicer homes on the last super imposed bench before the Illinois River itself. I live on top of an ice age levie about 30 feet higher and much further away from the river. The river has flooded before. Last time sometime around 1967 or so?

FINALLY read the small print on my near worthless renter's policy. Does not cover wildfires or earthquakes. WTF? Only covers $4000 MAX on firearms. We probably will not flood here at the place but a big fast wildfire is quite possible. Close calls before in the valley. I wonder what good insurance is available?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top