JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For some reason I pulled my license out of my wallet today and was darn glad I did; it expires on the 31st. WA does not send out reminder notices.

Don't feel bad. A couple of years ago I looked at mine & realized it had expired 7 months previous! So that means for 7 months I carried concealed without a permit.

Quite liberating actually!

I got it renewed ASAP!

Mine expires on my Birthday, apparently it was last year. I have been carrying 14 months without one (only 2 months knowing). I have not burst into flames, been tackled by LEO's, or even looked at funny (for other then normal reasons).

I did go in and do the paperwork for my new one and should be here anytime. In 15 years of carry the ONLY time I have been asked to show mine is when buying handguns so I don't have the waiting period.

Mine expires on my Birthday, apparently it was last year. I have been carrying 14 months without one (only 2 months knowing). I have not burst into flames, been tackled by LEO's, or even looked at funny (for other then normal reasons).

I did go in and do the paperwork for my new one and should be here anytime. In 15 years of carry the ONLY time I have been asked to show mine is when buying handguns so I don't have the waiting period.

42+ years of carry, never been asked...nd for 25+ years of that I didn't have a cpl and just OC'd. Yea, got tired of waithing for my new toys is why I got mine too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top