JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was an Ebay listing

You listed a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds or you listed a magazine for a firearm and did not indicate how many rounds the magazines can hold. eBay only allows the sale of magazines that hold less than 10 rounds. We've decided that some firearm parts are not right for our marketplace or our business. You can still purchase these items from other businesses in the U.S.

I've been the victim of ebay pulling a couple ads in the past. It seems they have a whole department dedicated to this. Mainly what they will do is let the ad run enough to where you still have to pay the fees then pull the ad for some stupid reason.

I think my best yet was years ago I was selling a ATV on eBay and it had new tires on it. I stated, "tires are new, still has the nipples on them". eBay didn't like it and pulled the ad only after it had close to 5 hours till end of auction. After contacting them they said that "nipples" was a sexual term so the pulled it. When i asked about a refund they said that they would not because it had gotten exposure. Funny thing is, I changed to wording to "tits" and it didn't get pulled.

Screw eBay AND paypal!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads