JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this interesting article in our well-known Portland paper online. I wrote him a letter asking for answers. Here is the text, but please read the Oregonlive article first.

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/carrying_guns_on_the_beach_may.html

Think its fun to run nude in front of kids while praying on the emotions of public safety and thinking that young man is to blame whats wrong with America while he defends your freedom?

I will publish the Oregonian article to about all of the Northwest and your offense, last I heard there was no nude beaches on the coast although I may be wrong,

BUT NOT AT THE CONSTITUTIONS EXPENSE!

So he has already emailed me back. Not really trying to bash the dude just wake him up.

• C.R.
I am always alone and no one is around when I take my plunge. That is implicit in the article.
On the other hand, Dustin, armed, walks among children who may be walking along the road or at the beach.Matt

I sent him a reply with this video given to us from other members.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0sujnvIV4g4

This is what I tried to respond but they want a sign up.
"You walk with your dog & I'll walk with my guns, what is the problem? Are all you liberals so afraid of an inanimate object? I can kill with my hands, does that frighten you also? Should you start a lobby to ban hands?
What a pathetic bunch you liberals are!!!"

Just FYI it is not illegal in Oregon to be naked unless you are doing it for your own or someone else's arousal. Also, Oregon's Supreme court has said nudity is protected by the first amendment of the Constitution as free speech, it why our strip clubs are so successful.

I've read a couple of books by the author of that opinion piece.
In one about the Yaquina Bay bridge, he relates how he had sex with a partner in one of the kiosks on the bridge.
Public sex, nice.....
Also, not once, but twice in the same book, he states how he thinks a log truck driver going over the bridge is probably going to meet his homosexual lover in the dunes by Florence.
Nice thoughts from someone who was a teacher at Newport High....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews