JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I've never understood the continued reliance on high-speed chases or even the need for fast cars. Nothing can out-run a police radio. All they do is endanger other pedestrians, drivers, property, etc.
Get the necessary information and deal with the alleged law-breaker after he's parked.

I'm with you 2506! Chases should only occur in measure 11 type crimes! There has been too much devastation, loss of innocent life and families torn apart to continue that kind of insanity!

I'm with you 2506! Chases should only occur in measure 11 type crimes! There has been too much devastation, loss of innocent life and families torn apart to continue that kind of insanity!

What about all the accidents that will be caused by people fleeing police that didn't commit measure 11 type crimes? If they won't chase you why stop?

Personally, I've never understood the continued reliance on high-speed chases or even the need for fast cars. Nothing can out-run a police radio. All they do is endanger other pedestrians, drivers, property, etc.
Get the necessary information and deal with the alleged law-breaker after he's parked.

That's not a chase car, that is a traffic enforcement car. Since it's a muscle car, it easily entices idiots to do idiot things around it. Clearly marked normal patrol cars don't get noticed half the time trying to make stops, let alone a slick top or under cover car.

For some reason I can't quote anymore.
Anyway clear conscience,by wa law an unmarked car can not give traffic tickets.
A guy in eastern wa pulled over a cop in a small town cause the car was new and hadn't been badged yet but the cop was giving tickets
Made the Seattle news and you tube

I don't believe that to be true friend. Refer to RCW 46.08.065 For the WSP exception.

I don't believe that to be true friend. Refer to RCW 46.08.065 For the WSP exception.
I don't know or care cause I don't live there anymore but the guy made a whole stink about it and didn't get anything from the PD saying he was wrong
Now that doesn't mean they didn't change the law
That would be on YOU if you drive in warshington

I don't know or care cause I don't live there anymore but the guy made a whole stink about it and didn't get anything from the PD saying he was wrong
Now that doesn't mean they didn't change the law
That would be on YOU if you drive in warshington

I believe that was that Gavin Seim and it was a Sheriff's deputy, not WSP. WSP is exempt, all other agencies can only be unmarked for undercover work, not traffic enforcement IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top