JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just got a smith 642 with the wood grips it is through davidsons with a lifetime warranty . my wife will really like it . now hopefully she will start buying me more guns for birthdays and christmas hahaha

you just sealed your fate of her buying more handguns for herself and you are going to start having to cook your own meals as she will be busy at the range. Next present you will be gettin is a Goerge Foreman grill or a toaster oven.

Very nice purchase. That is a gift anyone would love. I will add one bit of bad news though. Those wood grips it comes with are awful for a woman's hand. They do not fit them properly and they are rough and uncomfortable. They will ruin the entire gift for her. Luckily you can avoid this embarrassment by simply removing those ones and giving them to me. I will give you a pair from one of my Smiths as a replacement. PM me and we will work out the exchange. :D

Very nice purchase. That is a gift anyone would love. I will add one bit of bad news though. Those wood grips it comes with are awful for a woman's hand. They do not fit them properly and they are rough and uncomfortable. They will ruin the entire gift for her. Luckily you can avoid this embarrassment by simply removing those ones and giving them to me. I will give you a pair from one of my Smiths as a replacement. PM me and we will work out the exchange. :D

haha thanks for the offer i think shell really like them . i already went and shot 5 rounds through it tonight it was to dark to see but just had to make sure it worked :D damn its gonna be hard to let it go i could sure use it myself. oh one more thing smith is giving a 50 dollar mail in rebate on all j frames and another im not sure of so i got a **** of a deal 420 after rebate

you just sealed your fate of her buying more handguns for herself and you are going to start having to cook your own meals as she will be busy at the range. Next present you will be gettin is a Goerge Foreman grill or a toaster oven.
Ha! Well I just today bought a revolver from Deadeye for my wife (which I will of course have to run several bizillion rounds through too hee hee), and I already do 90% of the cooking.... dang it, I'm skrooooed :s0114:
So now she's gonna have to buy me a new gun for my b-day in a few months, that's only fair, innit??

btw nice smith there wwkii !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads