JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just want to bring to peoples attentions the cheapest shotgun ive ever see... And own... Let me sell ya first .. Its black ... Its big... Its ugly ... Its mag fed? Yes this is the sas12 mag fed. Made in China and a sweet price on 139.99 comes with two, yes thats two 3 round mags. You can find 5 round mags that can, with modification, hold 6 rounds.
Now if you like cosmoline this bad boy has got it ... And lots of it ... Well at least mine came,vacuum sealed in it ...
Takes about 200 rounds of high brass 2 3/4 12g ammo to break the bad boy in. Even,after that it dosnt want to run worth a bubblegum. But if she dont cycle its built like a club ...

All in all its worth the sub $200 but you get what you pay for big time on this .. And i probaly would buy another one cuz i have found it may not cycle all the time but it always go off. Should mention %80 of the problems i have had been,mag feeding problems...
Will add pics tomorrow

Got offered one in trade once. Ran from it!
I'll buy a cheap gun occasionally, but I do my research first.
I seen it on gun deals ... Bought it ... Then did research on it ... But like i said most every problem ive had woth it is a mag feeding issue ... If somone whent and built a better mag they would feed alot better

It seems like for a few bucks more, a Maverick 88 would be 100 times better. Good to know they make a Saturday night special shotgun though. I hope you find the perfect recipe for making it work 100%. A high functioning budget gun is a useful thing.

Crooked vent rib ruff Finish and poor milling ... But as of now the formula to make her work is wd40 and heavy game loads ... I put 2 boxes threw it and ran well ... 0206192034.jpg f 0206192034a.jpg 0206192035.jpg 0206192035a.jpg 0206192035d.jpg

Sorry my camrea sucks ... Im hard on phones lol

To the OP I hope you get your load and or magazine issues figured out.

Now to sound like an old man....
Back in the day , there used to be a plethora of good , no frills , dependable firearms.
The H&R / NEF single shot shotguns...
Various .22 rifles by quality makers , made with a "Lesser quality stock wood" or matte finish...
Many different "Store brands" of guns , like : "Ted Williams" or J.C. Higgins , shotguns and rifles...

At one time , cheap , just meant , inexpensive , not undependable or a "POS".
Andy

It seems like for a few bucks more, a Maverick 88 would be 100 times better. Good to know they make a Saturday night special shotgun though. I hope you find the perfect recipe for making it work 100%. A high functioning budget gun is a useful thing.

I still have my first shotgun that is 5+1 shot Maverick 88. Been trouble free. I have put more than 3 cases of shells though without any issues. It is kept in my safe now and does not get shot that much now. I shoot my 18.5" 590A1 now instead. I do take it out of my safe and lube every couple of months and lube the barrel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top