Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA Cheapest pistol you have (hopfully reliable)

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by bakersman345, May 13, 2016.

1. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

Everything I own is to nice for what I want this gun for.

I'm just looking for a cheap gun to keep as a trunk gun/camping gun.

Hoping to keep it under $200 preferably around $100. Something like a used hi point, or a derringer. Maybe a keltec p32.
    Also I'm interested in rifles or shotguns.

Meet in the vancouver area only.

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

SCCY CPX (-1 is with a safety) (-2 no safety).

$250 NEW
    US made.
    Unlimited lifetime warranty.
    Stainless barrel and slide.
    12+colors
    10+1 double stack 9mm
    DAO
    Fits my hands and I prefer a Desert Eagle or gp100 6" sized gun.

Failed with only one stovepipe in 800-900 rounds thru it now (was toward the end of the day and the gun was dirty so I trust it completely.

Hard to find used because they are cheap and super reliable. I'd recommend spending the extra $50 to get a good gun brand new.

If your going with a pistol.

Plenty of sub $200 shotguns around.

3. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

100 buck pistol? Good luck. Last decent one I saw was makarov but that was 17 years ago. If you want a junk gun hang out at one of the buy backs. As far as a camping gun goes look for something that will stop a mad critter, not a single use suicide gun.

coyotecaller and Sgt Nambu like this.
  4. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

I have plenty of nice guns that serve my purposes. I want a cheap gun to not worry about keeping in a bug out bag, used 100-200 should get something like a keltec, ruger lcp, taurus tcp, a tokerov, makorov, a charter arms revolver, any number of derringers, a high point (ugly but work), id even take a damn Jennings, move into shotguns or rifles there's 100 more options.

Your opinion is noted.

5. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

Ive got a Ruger P91 DC I'd let go for $200. It was bough in 93 I think and just sits around. 40 S&W.