1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB WA Cheapest pistol you have (hopfully reliable)

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by bakersman345, May 13, 2016.

1. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

Everything I own is to nice for what I want this gun for.

I'm just looking for a cheap gun to keep as a trunk gun/camping gun.

Hoping to keep it under $200 preferably around $100. Something like a used hi point, or a derringer. Maybe a keltec p32.
    Also I'm interested in rifles or shotguns.

Meet in the vancouver area only.
  2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

SCCY CPX (-1 is with a safety) (-2 no safety).

$250 NEW
    US made.
    Unlimited lifetime warranty.
    Stainless barrel and slide.
    10+1 double stack 9mm
    Fits my hands and I prefer a Desert Eagle or gp100 6" sized gun.

Failed with only one stovepipe in 800-900 rounds thru it now (was toward the end of the day and the gun was dirty so I trust it completely.

Hard to find used because they are cheap and super reliable. I'd recommend spending the extra $50 to get a good gun brand new.

If your going with a pistol.

Plenty of sub $200 shotguns around.
  3. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

100 buck pistol? Good luck. Last decent one I saw was makarov but that was 17 years ago. If you want a junk gun hang out at one of the buy backs. As far as a camping gun goes look for something that will stop a mad critter, not a single use suicide gun.
    coyotecaller and Sgt Nambu like this.
  4. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

I have plenty of nice guns that serve my purposes. I want a cheap gun to not worry about keeping in a bug out bag, used 100-200 should get something like a keltec, ruger lcp, taurus tcp, a tokerov, makorov, a charter arms revolver, any number of derringers, a high point (ugly but work), id even take a damn Jennings, move into shotguns or rifles there's 100 more options.

Your opinion is noted.
  5. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

Ive got a Ruger P91 DC I'd let go for $200. It was bough in 93 I think and just sits around. 40 S&W.