JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everything I own is to nice for what I want this gun for.

I'm just looking for a cheap gun to keep as a trunk gun/camping gun.

Hoping to keep it under $200 preferably around $100. Something like a used hi point, or a derringer. Maybe a keltec p32.
Also I'm interested in rifles or shotguns.

Meet in the vancouver area only.

SCCY CPX (-1 is with a safety) (-2 no safety).

$250 NEW
US made.
Unlimited lifetime warranty.
Stainless barrel and slide.
12+colors
10+1 double stack 9mm
DAO
Fits my hands and I prefer a Desert Eagle or gp100 6" sized gun.

Failed with only one stovepipe in 800-900 rounds thru it now (was toward the end of the day and the gun was dirty so I trust it completely.

Hard to find used because they are cheap and super reliable. I'd recommend spending the extra $50 to get a good gun brand new.

If your going with a pistol.

Plenty of sub $200 shotguns around.

100 buck pistol? Good luck. Last decent one I saw was makarov but that was 17 years ago. If you want a junk gun hang out at one of the buy backs. As far as a camping gun goes look for something that will stop a mad critter, not a single use suicide gun.

100 buck pistol? Good luck. Last decent one I saw was makarov but that was 17 years ago. If you want a junk gun hang out at one of the buy backs. As far as a camping gun goes look for something that will stop a mad critter, not a single use suicide gun.

I have plenty of nice guns that serve my purposes. I want a cheap gun to not worry about keeping in a bug out bag, used 100-200 should get something like a keltec, ruger lcp, taurus tcp, a tokerov, makorov, a charter arms revolver, any number of derringers, a high point (ugly but work), id even take a damn Jennings, move into shotguns or rifles there's 100 more options.

Your opinion is noted.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top