Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cheapest M&P Magazines?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Ironbar, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Just be aware that buying from that company can be very hit or miss. Might do a little of your own research on the company before ordering so you can make an informed choice.

3. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

I've read all the horror stories about them before i tried them out and I've bought from the several times now without as much as a hiccup. In fact they changed one of their descriptions a few hours after I called to get a more clear understanding of what I wanted.
    I think most of the bad reviews I read were older and I think that they've gotten a lot of the kinks out of their system now.
    That being said, YMMV. I'll continue to do business with them.:thumbup:
    But then again I'm the guy who built an AR from the ground up from Oly simply because everyone and their mother said they were crap and I'm 100% satisfied with them, their product and their CS.:paranoid:

Nwcid and (deleted member) like this.
  4. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

Several guys on the M&P forum have bought magazines from them in the past few months and have had excellent results. I personally bought a M&P pistol last year from their sister site botachdefense and received it faster than any other of my other online gun purchases. Like Fumes said...YMMV.

5. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Dont get me wrong, I didnt say not to use them. I said to make an informed choice is all. This is the same thing you should do before buying any item from any vendor.

6. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

Yes definitely, also I think you should be able to tell if the product is in stock before you place the order, so there is no question about being billed for a backorder.

7. RifleEnthusiast

RifleEnthusiast Close to Oregon City Active Member

May want to check 44mag.com, someone mentioned it yesterday on the forums.

Nwcid and (deleted member) like this.