JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just be aware that buying from that company can be very hit or miss. Might do a little of your own research on the company before ordering so you can make an informed choice.

I've read all the horror stories about them before i tried them out and I've bought from the several times now without as much as a hiccup. In fact they changed one of their descriptions a few hours after I called to get a more clear understanding of what I wanted.
I think most of the bad reviews I read were older and I think that they've gotten a lot of the kinks out of their system now.
That being said, YMMV. I'll continue to do business with them.:s0155:
But then again I'm the guy who built an AR from the ground up from Oly simply because everyone and their mother said they were crap and I'm 100% satisfied with them, their product and their CS.:s0131:

Several guys on the M&P forum have bought magazines from them in the past few months and have had excellent results. I personally bought a M&P pistol last year from their sister site botachdefense and received it faster than any other of my other online gun purchases. Like Fumes said...YMMV.

Dont get me wrong, I didnt say not to use them. I said to make an informed choice is all. This is the same thing you should do before buying any item from any vendor.

Dont get me wrong, I didnt say not to use them. I said to make an informed choice is all. This is the same thing you should do before buying any item from any vendor.

Yes definitely, also I think you should be able to tell if the product is in stock before you place the order, so there is no question about being billed for a backorder.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top