JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up an Anderson lower for $29 the other day from the "great deals" post another member posted. Im looking for ther cheapest kit I can find. I am wanting to get absolutely everything in one go, including buffer tube, buffer spring, grip, FCG, etc.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Cheap LPK's suck, and the fairly small amount of money you save isn't worth the fitting, the sanding or the gritty trigger. the really cheap kits tend to be missing stuff right out of the gate as well.

Thanks for all the info. After reading all the responses and reading @Reno story, I've elected to pay a bit more and have peace of mind that what I get, works.

I sold a couple AR's to gents for dirt cheap that are just getting into the 2a community and trying to get atleast one back, on the cheap.

Last couple kits Ive bought were Aero Precision, pretty nice and not hugely expensive.

My bro in law bought a Durkin kit ( 16" rifle )a few years ago...It works fine, but I wasn't terribly impressed. They litterally throw all the cheapest individual parts in a bag and send it...

The cheapest LPK is AR Stoner brand sold at Midway.

FWIW mine has never broke. Several years ago there was another run on banning "assault weapons" causing a shortage of LPKs and the only one I could find was an AR Stoner and its never failed.

FWIW mine has never broke. Several years ago there was another run on banning "assault weapons" causing a shortage of LPKs and the only one I could find was an AR Stoner and its never failed.

That reminded me, I used one of their LPKs a while back as it was the only one I could find at the time locally. Worked fine. Good post. :)

That reminded me, I used one of their LPKs a while back as it was the only one I could find at the time locally. Worked fine. Good post. :)
It was back in 2016... I was building my first AR and not a LPK to be found. I recall feeling lucky I even found the AR Stoner kit I imagine many "experienced" AR builders passed them up, but it works to this day.

Screw midway

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top