JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking around at the replacements sights with a high viz front sight, blacked out rear sight for $100-$120... I just flipped the rear sight around.

There's your high viz white front sight, blacked out rear sight... reverse it to sell it with stock sights if desired.

(no I wasn't behind the camera on the second ;)

DSCF0848.JPG

DSCF0849.JPG

Nothing like using what's on hand and saving a few bucks! Especially when those bucks can now go towards some Boolitz!:s0155:

That's a good tip. I'd still replace them with metal sights. The plastic ones aren't good.

These are indeed tough times. And with all the new gun owners, and lack of any firearm related products on the shelves... finding ways to save is invaluable... Let us not forget the Holster... a TRex Ragnarok will put you back $80-$100, and there is a wait. Who has that kind of time and money...

B35148BC-7F5B-4CB0-828B-B72265EFE99E.jpeg

These are indeed tough times. And with all the new gun owners, and lack of any firearm related products on the shelves... finding ways to save is invaluable... Let us not forget the Holster... a TRex Ragnarok will put you back $80-$100, and there is a wait. Who has that kind of time and money...

View attachment 749555

Looks like that guy puts most of his money into beer...:s0153:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews