JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a place in Oregon City to do FFL transfers?

You can use Fisherman's Marine, but they are slow and expensive. I would recommend Adaptive Firing Solutions - he's a home-based FFL, really nice guy to deal with, but you'll have to schedule with him. $20 total (including BGC) for incoming transfers (no charge for more guns on the same transfer!), same price for private sale transfers. He's up on the hill not far from Berryhill Mall.

TJ's Gun shop in Mcminnville charges 25 straight up. No extra for multiple guns. A great bunch of guys and gals down there.
I live down south in Gold Hill and still do a fair amount of business with them.

Here is the address for the cheapest FFL transfer in Oregon.
Doc Holliday Guns and Ammo, 1018 Northeast 7th street,
Grants Pass, OR 97526. There is a $10 background fee but no transfer fee.
Please post other gun shop locations with their related FFL fees.
I had my wife check my spelling and grammar for the spelling/grammar police. ;)

Here is the address for the cheapest FFL transfer in Oregon.
Doc Holliday Guns and Ammo, 1018 Northeast 7th street,
Grants Pass, OR 97526. There is a $10 background fee but no transfer fee.
Please post other gun shop locations with their related FFL fees.
I had my wife check my spelling and grammar for the spelling/grammar police. ;)
Their website says they charge $35 for pp transfers.

Hey firearms friends! My buddy and I recently opened a new little firearms store in NE Portland on the corner of 88th and Sandy Blvd. We're getting more and more inventory in all the time, but can always do transfers for you guys! Normally we charge $35 for the transfer and background check fee. If you use the secret code "Marty Robbins" which is only for members of this forum, we'll knock $5 off. We're right off I-205, and will happily transfer long-guns to Washington residents. Hope to see ya soon!

Last Edited:
As someone that lives in Grants Pass, last time I called around, Doc Holidays was not the cheapest. Fox Firearms is $25+$10BC and Rogue River Sporting Goods (part of Rogue River Pharmacy) is also $25+$10BC.

If it's a new gun, I've had good luck ordering from Davidson's and shipping to an FFL. No transfer fee and Davidson's lifetime guarantee. Fox Firearms is one of the cheapest ones around. Usually cheaper than buying on Gunbroker and paying shipping and transfer fee. Legendary Arms in Central Point has some of the best prices around on Davidson's purchases too and great in store prices.

I know this is a little more info than this topic covers and I'm giving away some of my secrets, but I can't hog it all to myself.

Of course, I have a buddy who is thinking about getting his FFL, so that might change things a bit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top