JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried to order a pistol mag, a mag pouch, and a bottle of CLP

No big deal right, prices were okay too.

go to check out... $27.00 shipping.... *&^%#%^$@^$%&#&$*^%$*#$*&^%$*^&$*^%&#$&^%$^%&$%^$^&%$^%&$^%&$^%&#$^%&$&^% WHAT THE F?

okay, had to let that out.

CTD always has horrible shipping prices, just wait until you try to order ammo. I really have grown to dislike that place over the years (their post election gouging was especially bad), and pretty much ignore them now.

So how much should I expect to pay to ship ammo? say 1k of 9mm, 1k 5.56, and 1k 308???

You're quite the funny guy aren't you.
I wouldn't normally have purchased anything for my shop from Midway, but I had a couple S&W's in .32 H&R Magnum guns in stock along with Taurus' in.327 Federal. I don't like to sell a gun & not have ammo to go with it & my distributors were out of stock & likely still are on both of those rounds. I wound up paying what felt like through the nose and I had to pay freight twice in order to secure the desired ammo. Don't worry, I'll pass those costs along to my customer when it sells, or else I will be happy to keep it. I have learned selling guns for 5 years now to never buy anything I am not prepared to keep.

I never even look at Cheaper Than Dirt. They are not, and they were ripping people off after the election. I still remember seeing 1K box of Lake City 5.56 there for some insane amount that was close to $1,000.
Maybe the bullets were silver, but I sure did not see it anywhere in the description.

I found out the same thing about CTD several years ago, something less than $10 item that wasn't very heavy costing over $20 to ship.

Where ever thye are, dirt must expensive.

Last Edited:
Have to agree on CTD, they used to be great,not so much now $40+ shipping and hanlding for 1k of x39 to Vt. I asked them how much if they didnt handle it first, click, buzz, buzzz, buzz, no sense of humor !! What's up with that?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top